05 June, 2012

The Timeline

I was considering going back and editing older posts to reflect some changes in ideas that I have, but I have reconsidered since I would prefer that this blog outline the whole process and evolution of this game from beginning to end.  That being said there may be some repeat posts coming up as I need to update certain aspects.  The changes won't be particularly large, rather a refinement of previously discussed concepts.

As far as where I am in the process now, I am having to go back and relearn Blender after taking a break from it while in school.  I'm finding that I understand quite a bit more about haw the program works now that I have taken linear algebra.  I'm also reading Mathematics for 3D Game Programming & Computer Graphics and I'm starting into OpenGL.  I still have a lot to learn, and keeping up with all possible technologies is proving to be an overwhelming challenge, so I'm going to work to keep it as simple as I can at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment