19 June, 2012

Laser pointer function

So I know that I mentioned that I wanted to have a laser pointer function in the past, and this post is to elaborate on exactly how it will work.  I think that there will be 2 modes which will be changeable via a right click.  The first mode works just like a normal laser pointer in that one will only see the dot at the end.  The other mode will be the same as when one fires a laser through smoke or steam and the whole beam is illuminated.  This mode will obviously draw more attention, and so players will be able to communicate quickly by essentially pointing something out.  It will also alert enemies that you are close.  As far as appearance goes I think that it will be just a slight protrusion from the multipurpose handle

No comments:

Post a Comment