22 June, 2011

Possibly a new name

In doing a Google search for the name Hex Wars several things come up.  After all hexes do work for strategy games.  So this is something I'm going to have to brainstorm in order to come up with a decent name.  Some thoughts have been to use my handle, for something like Brift Wars.  Unfortunately Brift seems to be most commonly associated with the Burt Reynolds Institute for Film and Theater,  but at least there doesn't seem to be any games associated with it.  Another option is to look at bee terms and use one of them, like Apoidea.  Of course there is always the option of creating a new word all together.  I might have to do a poll on this.

1 comment:

  1. Apoidean Battle Games. I don't know. Come up with some options and I'll spread the word about your poll.

    ReplyDelete