06 August, 2011

Gearing up for school

Ok so I think I'm all set as far as school for fall is concerned.  I have bought my books, and I have realized that I will be learning in separate classes C++, C#, and Java.  I have heard that the languages are similar and from what I have seen so far there are only minor changes between them.  I just hope I am able to keep the syntax between all of them clear in my mind, but after Chinese I think that these languages are going to be much easier to learn.  I'm in for a rough semester though.  I hope that by the end of it I will have a much better idea of the process than I currently have.  I feel a little excited about it.  I also feel a little nervous.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Sounds super awesome. I'd love to take actual computer programming classes someday. I'm very excited for you.

    ReplyDelete