11 December, 2020

Why the break

Hello everyone who may be interested, which I'm guessing at this point is very few if any.  I stopped writing this blog several years ago because my professors were worried that if I posted my algorithms and or thoughts on game development that I wouldn't be able to get published in a journal(which is important for graduate students for some reason).  Since my masters project would essentially need to be such a paper I stopped writing my blog.  Well, I dropped out of school years ago, and I find myself unemployed once again.  So in the hopes that this will be useful to others I am going to go back over all of my posts and add my thoughts on how things changed after I have learned a great deal more about this.  So let the necroposting commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment